Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Some kind of job.

The entire world is filled with opportunities to have a good job, even if you don’t have the resources or the enough educational level to get a dreamed job, you can start from the bottom and try to keep going further, get promoted, and finally acquire the experience to improve your opportunities, and the better part is that you never are going to waste your time, because you are trying to get paid, satisfy your needs and if you know save the enough money, you can even enjoy some good days of drinks, beach, rest and wasting money.

Once I finish my career, I’m going to be a chemist, and in this country are a lot of vacancies on many kinds of jobs, all of them related with chemistry, it could be a pharmaceutical, environmental, industrial, etc. But my interest are currently focused in an industrial chemist, that’s because I like very much the productive area of Chile, also, this country is in my opinion very focused on the primary economy, but it have not the enough work in the secondary economy, manufacture industries, and many of them are closely related to the chemistry, so I would really like to be inside a factory, and it would be great if that factory is related to metallurgical activities.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...