Wednesday, November 8, 2017

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to write a word, I search it and use it, if I don’t know what to say, I just keep reading over and over again waiting for some ideas to grow in my mind, and after that being able to share all of that, write what I think is easy to me, and it’s become easier to me with every post I’ve wrote, and the what and the how have also become easier to me thanks to the learning of this language in the university, it have been long the time learning English here if you ask to me, but I feel very comfortable with the things I’ve learned here.

However, no matter how comfortable I feel, the idea is to keep learning, specially the speaking part, and a little bit of listening, I would like to learn the phonemes and talk with someone in English in serious conditions and have the opportunity to defend myself speaking in English, I’ve done something like that sometimes inside an online videogame, but with unknown people and without a serious situation, but it still being great to practice the writing and speaking.

As I said, I use the English to talk with some other people in online videogames, specially MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Pay Game) or MOBAs (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), not everyone are from USA, some people are from a lot of other countries, but English is the language we all know, at least the most part of the times, even a few times I’ve spoken in English with people from Spain, Argentina or Mexico, and it’s hilarious when we realise that. But outside videogames and the English class, I have not too many opportunities to use the English language, just by watching movies, but what I do is to watch international movies, from France, Italy or Brazil, and read the subtitles in English, because they have not them in Spanish, sadly, but it’s good for learning, the problem also is the listening part, because I have sometimes a little amount of problems to understand English, specially the British.    

2 comments:

  1. very nice post xD I liked how you structured it

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! I would like to know English better to speak with people from other countries.
    regards c:

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...