Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post Graduate Studies

Currently I am a student of chemistry in an undergraduate school, this is my first year, but I would like very much to finish a Professional degree, and after that go further and try to get a Master Degree, and on that way my next step is to have the enough knowledge to get a job adequate to my personal interest, and feeling good with my own achievements and comfortable with my life.

More specifically, if I start to study a Master Degree, I would like to do it right here, in my currently university, and focus my path on the metallurgy subject, because I think is very interesting the productive activities of Chile, besides, this is a miner country, so the job is right here, and the minerals too, the cooper, iron, lithium, they’re crying for us . What are we waiting for? The economy would increase a lot if we all focus our resources in the mineral process and the manufacture of products made of these minerals, then, the exports would increase the profit of many industries nationals and internationals.

But there is a challenge to make true this ‘’wonderful’’ economical stage, because we need people very prepared to the jobs, and that’s why I want to improve myself with a graduate school to create a better future for me and all around, my reason is to contribute with my grain of sand in this economy and get paid for that, that sounds good to me.


1 comment:

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...