Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A country I would like to visit


With all the movies I’ve seen and the videogames I’ve played is really difficult to chose a specific place or country to visit to, especially because I’ve never been to another country or traveled on a plane, so that’s a little sad to me, and I want to travel around the world at any simple chance to do it, but if I only had one chance to chose only one place to visit, it would be Venice, Italy.

Venice is a really lovely place to travel in my opinion, and not only for the gondolas and channels, I felt in love with Venice just for the Carnival of Venice, it’s a huge festival with two weeks of many masks, costumes, make up, music, dance, theater and a lot of other public events, it would be an amazing experience for me if I could go there as a tourist only for a day or two…maybe three. Is not my plan to stay there, becuase my home is here, in Chile, I have no reason to live there, for the moment.
But Venice is only a city, and the title says a country, so the entire Italy would be my touristic target, from north to south, Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Napoli, Tuscany, and finally Sicilia. All this cities have an interesting history and an amazing architecture, it would be a dream to me just to spend a week in Italy, the language is not very difficult, the gastronomy is perfect even for the most demanding tastes, and the whole country is a boot!!! (Except for Sicilia and Sardegna of course). So even if I’ve never been there I really recommend a travel over there, you will never regret it.

4 comments:

  1. i don't want go to live to another country too , Chile is wonderful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, assist at the Carnival of Venice sounds as a really interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, I didn't even know the Venice Carnaval!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Italian food is the best in the world

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...