Friday, June 23, 2017

Greetings, and good bye

For an unknown reason it’s a little easy to me to write what I’m thinking (In Spanish), at least it’s easier than talk, but writing this blogs I’ve experimented some interesting things, like some opinions and thoughts that not even me know that I have, also was good for some old memories about me and the things I like to do.
This semester was extremely useful to me because I’ve never wrote things directly from my mind until your mind, because I’ve always wrote what I saw on a whiteboard, so that’s why I thing I’ve improved a lot my writing skills and my vocabulary, and learned why I don’t have to use the Google translator.
In a future I would like to keep writing about everything, if you can think it, you can write it so I’d like to never let my sloth winning me and just see how the time goes on without give my opinion to this world, I don’t care if nobody reads me, or even if everyone reads me, I’ve learned to share my thoughts and it felt very good, it was very relaxing, including the opportunity to read my classmates posts.

Thanks to everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Writing is a very good way of know yourself a little bit more, if you liked it keep doing it. And thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you writing is very relaxing, keep doing it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If really you like to write, don't stop and just do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The blogs are a instance for share and express your feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is incredible how you learn more that no use the google translator, I remember the post that public for the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burn google translator, dead to google translator!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I used a lot the google traslator, but this lasts posts i don´t use so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. writing is a good way to gather your thoughts

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...