Friday, June 23, 2017

A nearly far future

I have no the enough creativity or imagination to think in a future in 20 years, and I have no the optimism to create an utopic world, but if someone ask me about the future I can think in the song ‘’imagine’’ from John Lennon, it’s a beautiful song specially because it gives me some expectations for a good future, no matter the difficulties.
Returning to the real world, I can only think about a future where everyone are trying to don’t hate the world we’re living on, not much different from now, a difficult life immersed in selling and buying stuff to survive this world, attempting to accept the different people no matter how we are in general, because we are filled with many kinds of people and every year we have more and more people, and not everyone are going to accept this fact, but if we want to improve this world we just have to work together, and if we don’t do that, I’m not sure, maybe we fall in another big war, the resources are going to disappear and the life are going to extinct.

It’s a little sad to think about the last things, but I was just trying to think all the possible points of view.

1 comment:

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...