Friday, May 5, 2017

Why did I choose this career

What are you going to study?
When I was a child my parents, teachers and friends make me this simple question, but many years later I was sure about what is my decision for my career. First I was thinking to be a teacher, years later a musician, but I think music is just a hobby, I play music when I want to, but if I’m tired or bored I just don’t play music, so I had to make a choice that I knew I would be passionate for, no matter how sad, frustrated or tired I was; so I choose science.

Before of chemistry,  I liked all the sciences, but I knew I couldn’t study all of that, so my goal was study chemistry in University of Chile, chemistry because I thing is a science extremly interesting, chemistry explains a lot of things about the world we are living. So here I am…This is what I like and is my own choice, so I’m very happy with that and I hope to have a nice time here in the faculty.

6 comments:

  1. the chemistry it´s the best science ! i hope you can enjoy it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good decision and i happy that you choose this beautiful science because you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The science is the best in the world, never think otherwise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chemistry is a good decision and also that you can play music like a hobby !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all, chemistry is awesome! And I am very happy that you are here by choice, I wish you the best all the future years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also planned to be a teacher, but I wanted more science

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...