Friday, May 5, 2017

Some hobbies I have

If someone ask me about my main hobby, that would be a very difficult question to answer, because I like to do a lot of things, but I never have enough time to dedicate mysellf to other activities.
I like music, listen and play music are hobbies that I do often. I would like to compose new music, but is really difficult to me, so I can just play music how other person does.
Also I like to dedicate time to videogames; I have a computer which I can play a lot of single player and multiplayer games. This kind of things relax me a lot and make me forget some problems when I think in the possibility of travel to ‘‘other worlds’’.
In some of my free times I enjoy to cook, especially sweet food, like cakes, cupcakes and lemon pies, because it’s funny to me be able to create new things and beneficiate to myself and others with that.

These are some of my hobbies that I do, I have others, but…I’m going to leave here this post.

7 comments:

  1. ajajaj i very like the finish of the post, it´s very funny. I really like game like you, i hope you can enjoy it for a very long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can teach you how to compose music if you want, do that stuff to relax not smoke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the music like you, but i don't like compose, because I'm really bad for that ajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked video- game, what are your favourite games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like RPG (Skyrim, Drangon age) FPS (Halo, Far cry), and pokemon (Red, Esmerald)

      Delete
  5. Interesting, I also like to bake but I don´t do it often because I eat too much even if I share with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What videogames do you play?
    and I like so much lemons pies!

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...