Friday, May 19, 2017

About technology

Well, the first thing I would say is that i love technology, I’m a geek in that way, and that’s because I always think that a piece of technology could be extremely useful for humanity, even if we use it just for fun. For example me, I love videogames, that’s why my favorite piece of technology is my computer, but I don’t use it only for that, I can watch videos, movies, study, make my homework and all kind of things, also I have a Xbox to play even more games.

But when I was a child, I didn’t had any of this things, and in summers, I like to travel to the beach and leave my geek stuff at home, just to escape the routine, and that is why if I would move to an island without any kind of technology I think that would not be the world’s end, I can live without technology but my life is easier with it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you say, I also think that technology make our lives easier, but also we can live without it

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...