Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Summer Holidays

Summer is really near, this year has been very fast like always and now is time to focus in the final activities to the year and be prepared to receive the next one, but there is a time to dedicate to the complete relax and liberation, and it’s the summer holidays, at this time the people gets crazy thinking in Christmas gifts, the new year dinner, the long and short travels to leave the city and after that, even sometimes without realize it, we are in march, right at our works and our studies again, that’s why I think summer is a valuable time and why we must do whatever we want to make every single second count.

The problem in my case is my lazy life that makes me stay on the bed all day long in summer, watching TV or playing videogames, maybe in the worst cases I would practice some classical music just for being bored, I really hate to go outside on summer, except only when came the time for the beach travels, specially to the south of Chile, the nice weather and the beautiful environment gives me some very good memories of lots of funny times. The last problem is on this summer, because I won’t be able to travel the next year for some personal troubles, I have not too much problems with that and I’m not worried about that at all, but I hope someday I could spent a summer holiday in Venice or some other great place outside in the less time possible; C’mon, some days around the world would be great on anytime for anyone isn’t it?

4 comments:

  1. all i want is that this year end now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about the laziness (I feel you bro)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling you, man. The laziness brings out the worst of me during summer holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel your weakness invading my summer xD

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...