Friday, May 26, 2017

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Resultado de imagen para a long time ago in a galaxy far far away
If I talk about movies, I can say that my favorite genre is Sci-Fi, so my favorite movies are all the things related with spaceships, other planets, laser spades and ‘’may the force be with you’’… if you don’t guess what movie or movies I’m talking about, don’t worry, it’s the Star Wars saga. I love those movies, all of them, they have a good story, good scenes and extremely epic moments in my opinion. I saw them in the chronological order when I was a child, so that made me enjoy the entire story without having a knowledge about the characters in the ‘’future’’ present in the first movies at the end of the 70’s. Now I have all the original movies, posters and even action figures of the characters.
About series, I have no a favorite genre, or any favorite specific TV shows or series, so I’m going to make a top 5, but the first one is not going to be my favorite and the fifth one is not going to be my least favorite.
Spartacus, Breaking bad, Game of thrones, Da Vinci’s demons and American Horror Story.

And I think that’s it, I have no much more to say about series. The only thing I would like to include in the post is that I watch anime, but currently with the university I have no time for that.Resultado de imagen para spartacusImagen relacionada

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sound like a real Star Wars´s fan. I love all those movies because were part of my childhood, i can see them over and over on tv and I never get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love star wars, my favorite character is Han Solo

    ReplyDelete

That's Why we Talk it

Here we are, writing and reading English blogs, writing about our life, tastes and opinions, but all in English, if I don’t know how to wri...